over the fall, I was bananas obessesed with Bravo’s “The Rachel Zoe Project,” (or the Rachel Zoe Show, as I like to call it.) So obsessed, in fact, that I made a YTMND of her catchphrases to listen to on loop whilst crying into my Chubby Hubby and bemoaning the loss of Taylor and Brad.
- Really surprised that my passive aggressive glares don't make people change their behavior on the subway. 8 hours ago
- Everything sucks except this twitter.com/_juuca_/status… 10 hours ago
- RT @Casey_Clemmons: THIS SPEECH HAPPENED 8 DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION. WATCH EVERY SECOND OF IT. DON'T MISS A THING. WATCH IT THREE TIMES. ht… 1 day ago
- @photel it's marriage's fault 1 day ago
- RT @MarciaBelsky: FEMSA TONIGHT AT @BrooklynBazaar w/ @sonideni @KristinEManna @suesmith666 @Sharronica & @LAURENeIRELAND ! DON'T MISS! #gr… 2 days ago