the australians upstairs play awful pop music that is a minimum of 5 years old. loudly. this scares me and i’ll tell you why. i live in williamsburg, in one of those brand-new cookie cutter loft spaces. you know the ones: sliding doors, high ceilings, marble countertops. pretty generic. (don’t worry, i’m not rich. i pay rent and lick the cheeto grease off my fingers, just like everyone else.) so what i’m saying is: are these the kind of people who live in my building and the dozens of other buildings like mine? popped-collar, poor taste aussies? if so, then what does that say about me?
- Really surprised that my passive aggressive glares don't make people change their behavior on the subway. 8 hours ago
- Everything sucks except this twitter.com/_juuca_/status… 10 hours ago
- RT @Casey_Clemmons: THIS SPEECH HAPPENED 8 DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION. WATCH EVERY SECOND OF IT. DON'T MISS A THING. WATCH IT THREE TIMES. ht… 1 day ago
- @photel it's marriage's fault 1 day ago
- RT @MarciaBelsky: FEMSA TONIGHT AT @BrooklynBazaar w/ @sonideni @KristinEManna @suesmith666 @Sharronica & @LAURENeIRELAND ! DON'T MISS! #gr… 2 days ago